ASA MLS® Laser Therapy M6 Laser
Innovative. Automatic. Multitarget.
M6 enables the automatic delivery of MLS® Laser Therapy: the robotized head uniformly covers the entire target area and highlights multi-targets.
Treatment times are carefully calibrated to deliver the best possible energy dose to the tissue being treated.
MLS® robotised therapy
The wide range of movements enables the M6 to be adapted to the chosen course of treatment, allowing the patient to be treated in various positions, either sitting, lying down or at a distance, without risk of contamination.
Treating large areas
The multi-target application mode with bustrophedic (bi-directional) scanning, the “Greek” way, allows large areas of tissue to be treated rapidly and uniformly.
- Robotized optical group with 3 MLS® sources with power up to 3.3 W – Peak Power 3 x 25 W
Target Area ø 5 cm highlighted by high-efficency red-light LEDs
- Handpiece with optical group composed of MLS® with power up to 1.1 W – Peak Power 25 W
Target Area ø 2 cm highlighted by high-efficency red-light LEDs
- High resolution LCD color touch screen user interface
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- 4 treatment modalities:
A) specific pathologies
B) pain management
- Possibility to customize every treatment parameters
- MLS® modulation in CPW and FPW mode (Synchronized emission of Continuous Pulsed Waves and Frequenced Pulsed Waves)
- Modulation frequency from 1 to 2000 Hz with 1 Hz steps
- Power level 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%
- Fixed duty cycle at 50% or variable
- Treatment duration from 1” to 99’59” with 1” steps
- Automatic calculation of the emitted energy according to the settled parameters
ALARMS AND SAFETY FEATURES
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal selectable by operator
- Date and time
- Password to operate the device
- Language option
- Ready to be connected to the remote laser emission signaling device
- Nº 2 Laser Safety goggles
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 106 x 43 x 154 cm
- 43 Kg
- 85/110VA 100/240Vdc