Enraf – Nonius Endomed 484
TENS stimulation modes:
High Frequency TENS, Low Frequency TENS (acupuncture-like), Burst Frequency TENS, Modulated TENS: Frequency Modulation (FM), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Amplitude Modulation (AM).
NMES stimulation modes:
Single channel stim, Dual channel stim: synchronous, asynchronous and alternating (reciprocal), Multi channel stim: synchronous, asynchronous, alternating and PEMS (Progressive Electrical Muscle Stimulation).
Active rest stimulation:
(fixed frequency of 8 Hz during resting period): yes
ON/OFF time: 0 -120 s
Ramp UP/DOWN time: 0 – 10 s
Delay time: 0.1 – 120 s
PENS stimulation modes:
High-Frequency Electro-acupuncture, Low-Frequency Electro-acupuncture, Burst Frequency Electro-acupuncture, Modulated Electro-acupuncture: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Amplitude Modulation (AM), HAN Stimulation.
Programmable positions: 1000+
Sequential programs: Max. 15 phases
- Intensity can be regulated separately for each channel
- Powerful current output up to 140 Ma (peak per channel)
- Pulse durations up to 1000 μs
- Modes:Frequency (FM), Pulse Width (PWM), Amplitude (AM)
- Current wave forms: asymmetrical biphasic, symmetrical biphasic, symmetrical biphasic with interphase interval (square pulses; net zero DC)
- Quick Access to evidence based parameters, even in manual
- 12 evidence-based protocols (6 TENS, 4 NMES and 2 PENS) including the display of the anatomic localizations and treatment instructions
- AUTO-mode for Frequency and Pulse Duration
- Single channel, dual (linked) channels, multi-channels
- Stores up to 1000 favorites
- Active Rest button: starts electrical stimulation during the rest phase for the prevention of muscle atrophy
- Smart buttons for : frequency, pulse width, modulation mode
- Safe and comfortable: the biphasic nature of the wave forms minimize any skin reaction due to the build-up of electrolytes under the electrodes
- Compact & stylish
- Light-weight device can be used on a mobile basis (portable)
- High resolution full-colour touchscreen
- Mains-powered or battery-powered (optional)
- Sequential programming: combine up to 15 program steps and run them automatically one after the other.
- Programming function: enables the user to define personalised programs and store them as favourites.
- Power supply 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, max. 100 VA
- Dimensions of device (WxDxH) 24 x 28.6 x 9.3 cm
- Weight 5 kg ( including optional battery 3.5 kg)
- Number of channels: 4 (100% independent)
- Intensity: 0–140 mA (in steps of 0.1 mA)
- Output: Constant current
- Timer :0-90 min (in steps of 1 min)
- Current waveforms (TENS/NMES/PENS): Asymmetrical biphasic pulsed current (net zero), Symmetrical biphasic pulsed current (net zero), Symmetrical biphasic pulsed current with interphase interval (net zero).
- PEMS Progressive Electrical Muscle: Stimulation an unique function for Functional Electrical Stimulation Clinical guidelines & evidence-based protocols have been incorporated, providing the user with recommendations for the effective treatment of pain and various musculoskeletal disorders.
- Pulse duration: 10-1000 μs (for symmetrical biphasic pulsed current) and 5–450 μs (for asymmetrical biphasic pulsed)
- Range of interphase interval : 0-250 μs
- Frequency: 5 – 200 Hz
- Modulation frequency : 0 – 180 Hz
- Modulation programs: 1/1, 3/3, 6/6, 12/12, 30/30 and 60/60s
- CD-ROM with Instructions For Use (PDF on CD-ROM)
- Information Booklet
- Mains cable 230V-EUR
- Device base (inclination support)
- Self-adhesive electrode (EN-Trode) 5×5 cm & 5×9 cm
- Patient cable 2-core & 2 mm male plugs
- Point Electrode, incl. 10 silicone conductive caps
- 2x Crocodile clamp with 2 mm female connector (set of 2).